Contact, Technical Support, and Inquiries:
Please email email@example.com
This policy details how data about you is used when you access my website(s) and/or services, including via/using my mobile applications or interact with me. If I update it, I will revise the date, and place it on this website if changes are material, and/or obtain your consent as required by law.
1. Protecting your privacy:
• I do not collect or share personal information.
• I do not run ads.
• I do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
• I do not engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs.
• I do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
• I do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
• I do not engage in affiliate marketing.
2. Data we collect, use and disclose:
• I do not collect personal information.
• When you access any Web site, your Web browser automatically sends information about your computer, e.g. your User agent and IP address. I do not collect this information. Intermediate web servers, service providers, or intermediaries may store this information for analytic and statistical purposes.
3. Data I store:
• I do not store personal information.
• When you access any Web site, your Web browser automatically sends information about your computer, e.g. your User agent and IP address. Intermediate web servers, service providers, or intermediaries may store this information for analytic and statistical purposes.
4. California Users:
To learn more about the California Consumer Privacy Act and how it applies to you, please visit the California Attorney-General’s website: https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa
Right to know: You have the right to request that I disclose the data I collect, use and disclose, and other information relating to data I collect about you.
Right to delete: You have the right to request the deletion of data that I have collected from you, subject to certain exceptions.
Right to non-discrimination: You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising the rights listed above.
You may submit a request to know or delete via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only you, or someone you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a request to know or delete your data. An authorized agent may make a request on your behalf by providing written permission signed by you.
I will need to confirm your identity before processing your request by asking you for additional information, such as a government issued ID.
5. International Users:
By accessing this website or providing me data, you agree I may use and disclose data as described here or as communicated to you, transmit it outside your resident jurisdiction, and process it on servers in the United States. For more information, please contact me at email@example.com.